“Remember…it’s 10k ish!”
- From START, straight towards soccer field.
- At soccer field, right and follow parameter, left towards deer fence, left at deer fence, right at end of fence, follow to wood trail entrance.
- Enter woods on RED SQUARE to RED RECTANGLE.
- Right on BLUE CIRCLE, stay on blue circle after crossing green triangle, continue to Dunk Rock Rd Trail Head.
- Bear left on GREEN TRIANGLE, join with GREEN RECTANGLE, continue until PURPLE CIRCLE.
- Left on PURPLE CIRCLE. Cross red triangle, cross blue rectangle, continue to YELLOW CIRCLE.
- Stay straight on YELLOW CIRCLE at junction with yellow square, go up rock scramble to Lost Lake overlook.
- Left on ORANGE CIRCLE, cross red triangle to RED RECTANGLE. Follow to GREEN CIRCLE.
- Right on GREEN CIRCLE, continue until cross trail with GREEN SQUARE, stay straight on GREEN SQUARE to BLUE CIRCLE.
- BLUE CIRCLE to YELLOW TRIANGLE, bear left. Follow BLUE CIRCLE to RED RECTANGLE.
- Follow RED RECTANGLE to junction with red square, stay straight on RED RECTANGLE, follow to RED SQUARE.
- Turn left on RED SQUARE, follow to wood entrance, turn right out of wood.
- Follow deer fence, stay straight on soccer field. Bear left, then right and straight to FINISH.
“That’s a lot of twists and turns, will I get lost on race day?”
The course is always well marked with orange wire flags and colored tape. Follow the markers not the person in front (they may be lost too!), if you no longer see markers double back until you find them. You should’t get lost, but at least one person always does because they didn’t pay attention- make sure it isn’t you!
Following the route on race day will be easier than using a map in practice.